Saturday, May 3, 2008

Johann comes to Boulder

In which Johann the Bear visits Boulder Colorado!

Johann's adventures thus far:

Johann arrived last week after a long trip! He immediately went outside to see the flowers:


Then he was tired, so I gave him some ice cream and sent him to take a nap. Later on he is going to help me make dal patties for dinner. He brought me some treats of german candies and little pendants! He is also well prepared for his trip with a rucksack full of guidebooks, knitting needles, and his passport.

Last weekend, Johann helped dye some wool!


On Monday he came with me to work. We went into the roof observatory to get a good view


but he thought the most exciting thing was this big ball of string


I snuck Johann into my dim sum class on Tuesday. Here he is helping to make potstickers:


Thursday we walked home from work and saw Bear Creek, but Johann was the only bear there.

No comments: